Customer Refund policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you can allow your customer 30 days after receiving your item.
- We offer 30 days money back guarantee. If a customer is not completely satisfied with the product, return it for full refund. Shipping cost are non-refundable.
- For qualified return, customer must return the unused portion in the covered bottle in the original box (package) with the store purchase receipt showing date of purchase and amount paid.
- Customer pays for return shipping cost.
- Store can return the qualified returns within 60 days from original purchase.
If some or all bottles are not sold for 60 days and store owner wish to return these bottles:
- 1- Bottles must be un-opened – sealed – unused – In its original package
To start a return,
Pease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request MRC (Merchandise Return Code),
Please Include in your email:
- Your Name
- Business name
- Customer ID Number
- Contact Phone Number
- Date of purchase
- Order Number
- Number of items (bottles) qualified for customer return
- Number of Items (bottles) for Buy-Back
- Amount Paid per bottle
- Reason for the return
- If your return request is accepted, we’ll send you MRC with instructions on where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without MRC, closed original bottle and original box (package) will not be eligible for a return or refund.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately at email@example.com if the item is physically defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have with the MRC, and once the return is accepted a refund will be issued and you may make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.